Thursday, December 10, 2009

Am i a back stabber???? did i mess up?

today i was with my friend Ruby we were taking the train to my other friends house sunshine...by the time we got off the train rubys sister calls her and tells her to get home so i was like damn so ruby told me to go to our friends house i said no i wasnt gonna go without her so whatever we leave and when i got home sunshine calls me and asked me why didnt we go to her house i told her because ruby had to go home ruby just called me and i told her sunshine called and ruby asked me what did she say i told her she asked why didnt we go to her house and ruby asked me what did i tell sunshine i said u had to go home she got mad at me and goes why did u tell her that man now shes going to tell everyone i was like why r u worried about what other people have to say its not like they give u money or feed u she goes bcus its my business not yours i was like well GROW THE **** UP and hung up on her...shes 20 im 19 it does bother me that she has a curfew but why worry about what people say



Am i a back stabber???? did i mess up?comedy club



Okay I think I got what your saying, and no your not a backstabber. Nor did you mess up, all you did was explain to one freind why you didn't show up at her house. Your right, she needs to grow the **** up and stop caring what people say or think. If she was like 13, i could see her caring what people say, but at 20 it shouldn't even be an issue. What I'd like to know is what the **** a 20 year old has a freakin curfew, sweet jesus thats ****ed up%26gt;



Am i a back stabber???? did i mess up?sheet music opera theater



I think you have nothing to feel bad about. Maybe she was just having a mood and you were the one she took it out on. Personally I think she should apologise to you for being so nasty about it. Then again next time she sees you, she may pretend it never happened. Either way you have to decide, are you going to let it go? I would. It's just a petty little thing that shouldn't destroy a friendship. But don't feel bad. You're not a backstabber.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
live update