Thursday, December 10, 2009

HELP!!! hehe?

I am helping out w/ picking songs for my spring Band Concert



We are looking for the song "You are my sunshine"



The Lyrics (if this helps) are



you are my sunshine, my only sunshine, you make me happy when sky's are gray, you never know dear how much i love you, please dont take my sunshine away.



Our Band has Flutes, Trumpets, Clarinets, Trombones, Saxes, Percussion, Baritone.



Please Give me a website



HELP!!! hehe?playhouse



I think you have picked a wonderful song for your Concert. I've found the sheet music below.



http://www.8notes.com/scores/7043.asp?ft...



Here are the complete lyrics:



You Are My Sunshine



(Jimmy Davis %26amp; Charles Mitchell)



The other night dear, as I lay sleeping



I dreamed I held you in my arms



When I awoke, dear, I was mistaken



So I hung my head and I cried.



You are my sunshine, my only sunshine



You make me happy when skies are gray



You'll never know dear, how much I miss you



Please don't take my sunshine away



I'll always love you and make you happy,



If you will only say the same.



But if you leave me to love another,



You'll regret it all some day:



CHORUS



You told me once, dear, you really loved me



And no one else could come between.



But not you've left me and love another;



You have shattered all my dreams:



CHORUS



Best wishes and take care,



debm



HELP!!! hehe?plays opera theater



try on the tablature pages or go to country songs and do a search .. io had to find a song one time by looking up the writer then searching from them
pick Hannah Montana she costs 99 dollars she rocks
If you are looking for sheet music try this website http://www.musicnotes.com/sheetmusic/mtd...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
live update