Saturday, December 5, 2009

Can I sing you a song?

You are my sunshine



my only sunshine



you make me happy



when skies are gray



you'll never know dear



how much I love you



please don't take my sunshine away



*getting down on one knee* "Yeah!" *showing spirit fingers*



am I not american idol worthy?



Can I sing you a song?oper



*claps, wiping away a tear*



Bravo! I love it, it really speaks to me. The wiggling spirit fingers at the end were like flickering candles in my soul.



Can I sing you a song?hollywood theater opera theater



I don't know. I am worried that you may have been pitchy and,well, your song choice was not the best.
Sure..ur going to hollywood
Wow, you have a beautiful voice...
umm it depends on your voice too



but a different song wouldnt hurt
i feel bettter, my love
NOW I FEEL SPECIAL...



THANK U
Simon likes spirit fingers, but Randy does, his loss.
GO FOR IT!



spirit fingers makes it so much better
Cool
Thank you. That was nice of you. You might just be American Idol worthy. Good job and good luck :)
Simon says he doesn't think so...
I'd vote for you.



LOL
tHANK YOU BUT i HATE THAT SONG, It makes me soooo sad, My daddy use to sing that to me and he passed away,
please dont quit your day job lol,jk.
lol thanx
no
very nice thank you for singing,,,(*-*)
ENCORE!



*claps*
you sound like a cat mewing
your putting me to sleep
shut up!!!!!!
You could do better than american idol.!! lol.
Cute*
Awww...really nice of you hon. Thanks.
sweet :) thanks for that song, ive always loved that :)
It was a'ight. Little pitchy...i like you tho....your going to hollywood?
when my sister used to sing that song to her son when he was a baby it always made him cry!



i would vote for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
live update