Saturday, December 5, 2009

?? How can I keep from singing........I CAN'T!! I love life...... What are YOU singing about to

This is good ol' Sunshine?MattBaby:



http://www.thefunnypage.com/sunshine/sun...



?? How can I keep from singing........I CAN'T!! I love life...... What are YOU singing about today?home theater system



Haven't seen you in a while Sunshine! =) Today, I am just singing about life.



?? How can I keep from singing........I CAN'T!! I love life...... What are YOU singing about today?the grand theater opera theater



I'm sitting in my cubicle, on break, dreaming about the open highway while "Holiday Road" by Lindsay Buckingham cycles through my mind. (along with clips of Chevy Chase in National Lampoon's vacation) It's a short, simple and very addictive song....try it....you'll be singing it all day yourself....:-)
I'm not really singing anything but I do like that song my life flows on an endless song.
Just got Yellowcrads newest album, so I鈥瞞 singing loudly (and probably horribly, since I鈥瞯e got a persistant flu) all the songs on the album... XD
I'm still singing just because I'm happy to be alive.



But, really I'm kinda blue. Today is the first day of school and my son is home sick. So, he's missing the first day of 1st Grade!!! Poor little guy!!
Bus stop wet day, she's there I say, "Please share my umbrella."
Who got the hooch, baby. Who got the only sweetest thing in the world....
Can't get this song outta my head. "Winchester Cathedral, you're bringing me down. You stood and you watched as my baby left town." LOL
my baby gone put me to bedd.. bedd beddd. he gone put me to bedd beddd bedd lol. J-Holiday - Bed.
too many errands to sing today. Besides I don't need the dog catcher showing up again LOL. But I'll bet you're singing with James Arness aren't you. Everybody knows love LOL Everybody knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
live update