Thursday, December 10, 2009

I need to know the names of these songs here?

The first one I believe is a country song and some of the lyrics are...



Blue eyes



babies got, blue eyes



The second song is...



and the wild, beautiful bird, you would have flown, oh



anyday now



you will let me down



cause you won't be around



(or something like that)



Any day now



when your restless heart



meets someone new



Ah, to my sad surprise



The third one, I heard in a radio mix and It goes something like this...



Sunshine



everybody loves the sunshine



sunshine



everybody loves the sunshine



sunshine



folks get down in the sunshine



sunshine



The last one is...like a ballad by a group of men and it is a slow song and some of the words are...



"I'll always, come back to you



I'll alllways , always



Chorus "Come back to you"



someone told me it was the temptations but I do not think that is who it is... please help me! Thank-you in advance



I need to know the names of these songs here?soap opera



1 Blue Eyes - Elton John



Blue eyes baby's got blue eyes



Like a deep blue sea



On a blue blue day



Blue eyes baby's got blue eyes



When the morning comes



I'll be far away



And I say



Blue eyes holding back the tears



Holding back the pain



Baby's got blue eyes



And she's alone again



Blue eyes baby's got blue eyes



Like a clear blue sky



Watching over me



Blue eyes I love blue eyes



When I'm by her side



Where I long to be



I will see



Blue eyes laughing in the sun



Laughing in the rain



Baby's got blue eyes



And I am Home, and I am home again



2 Any Day Now (My Wild Beautiful Bird) Ronnie Milsap



Any day now I will hear you say “Goodbye, my love”



And you’ll be on your way



Then my wild beautiful bird, you will have flown, oh



Any day now I’ll be all alone, whoa-oa-oa-oa-oa



Any day now, when your restless eyes meet someone new



Oh, to my sad surprise



Then the blue shadows will fall all over town, oh



Any day now love will let me down, whoa-oa-oa-oa-oa



Oh my wild beautiful bird, you will have flown, oh



Any day now I’ll be all alone



I know I shouldn’t want to keep you



If you don’t want to stay-ay



Until you go forever



I’ll be holding on for dear life



Holding you this way



Begging you to stay



Any day now when the clock strikes “Go”



You’ll call it off



And then my tears will flow



Then the blue shadows will fall all over town, oh



Any day now love will let me down cuz you won’t be around



Don’t fly away, my beautiful bird



Don’t, don’t fly away



3 Brand Nubian, Wake Up



Peace to the God



Peace Allah



Aiyyo there go that brother Grand Puba



I heard that brother got knowledge of self



Yo true indeed brother



Yo let's have that brother come over and add on to the cipher



"Sunshine! .. Everybody loves the sunshine!"



"Folks get down in the sunshine!"



"Everybody loves the sunshine!"



"My life, my life, my life, MY LIFE"



[Grand Puba Maxwell]



Aiyyo knowledge this



The attribute Haji helper to another God



in need He Allah God Islam



As I proceed to civilize the uncivilized



Word of wisdom to the groove from the wise (speak on it God)



I guess I'm like the Verbalizer for the fact I'm movin Blackwards



This asiatic black man is a dog spelled backwards



The maker, the owner, the cream of the planet Earth



Father of civilization, God of the universe



Manifestin thought with my infinite styles



Making sure this travels, twenty-three million miles



The other six I set the crucifix



Because the heart of the problem is this.. (speak on it God)



Preacher got my Old Earth puttin money in the pan



For the rest of the week now I'm eatin out a soup can



He has a home, drives his Caddy through town



Has my old earth believin that he's comin from the ground (Jesus)



Slain are those who fought for what was right



Slayed are those who fell victim to the bite



A drug controlled substance, contained in a vial



Set up by the devil as he looks and he smiles



Good at the game of tricknology



But I have knowledge of myself you're not foolin me



You see, the answer to me is black unity



Unification, to help our bad situation



I wrote this on a day of wisdom power



All bein born to myself (God!)



I won't diss the next brother to be paid that's not my trade



It's just the plan that is designed by the colored man



Now our babies are born to think this is the way of us (way of us)



That's the way the devil wants it so it is no fuss (it is no fuss)



It's just that sad old song self-destruction



To stop our reproduction



There put our wisdom before us (murderrahh!)



That makes it wisdom knowledge (murderrahh!)



But we need knowledge wisdom



to bring forth the understanding (murderrahh!)



Culture freedom (murderrahh!)



Power refinement (murderrahh!)



Equality God Build Destroy Born's Our Cipher (mudererrahh!)



(Can a devil fool a Muslim?) No, not nowadays bro



(Do you mean to say the devil fooled us 400 years ago?)



Whitey put self, portrayed in many interpretations



Sayin that we'd receive more gold for our labor in his nation



(Did we receive more gold?) God, Now Cypher



It's time to drop the bomb and make the devil pay the piper



(True indeed God true indeed God) What? *3X*



(True indeed God true indeed..)



"Sunshine! .. " Wake up, wake up, wake up!



"Everybody loves the sunshine! .. " Wake up, wake up, wake up!



"Folks get down in the sunshine! .." Wake up, wake up, wake up!



"Everybody loves the sunshine!"



"My life, my life, my life, MY LIFE"



The solution -- knowledge of self to better ourself



Cause I know myself, that we can live much better than this



Nothing's changed, it's just another sequel



The devil's still causin trouble amongst the righteous people



Drugs in our community (That ain't right)



Can't even get a job (That ain't right)



Poisonin our babies (That ain't right)



Lyin who is God (That ain't right)



Well here's some food for thought, many fought for the sport



And the black man still comes up short?



It's time to motiviate, build and elevate



Blind deaf and dumb we've gotta change their mindstate



So I dip dip diver, civilize a 85er



Gotta let him know the devil's a conniver



This is the plan from the brotherman



From the motherland now it's time to take a stand



I keep strivin to do my duty to awake em



To the universal family I say asalaam alaikum



Yeah..



Now I'ma do like this



Nuff respects to the Brother Jazzy Jay, nuff respect



Nuff respects, to my Brand Nubian brothers



Bust it



Lord Jamar, God Allah



Derek X is on the flex



Alamo is good to go



Sincere, the God is in here



So move on black man, move on



We gotta move on black man, move on



Move on black man, move on



We gotta move on black man, move on



Now before I motivate I'ma just say like this



Please.. educate Allah's children, with equality



Move on black man, move on



You gotta move on black man, move on *2X*



4 Artist: Master P , Always Come Back To You



Chorus:



I'll always come back to you



I'll always come back to you



I'll always come back to you



I'll always come back to you



Lil whodi lost his life this ghetto **** got em



Some friends knocked on his door but we don't really know who shot em



I lost a homie and a brother in the same week



And momma got bags under her eyes she gets no sleep



And these chickens love to flip flop



I seen a hardest thug lose his life in the hood behind some zip locks



I wrote Kevin on the wall but never moved on



Girls screamin at the funeral cuz you was smooth homes



Me and you and jimmy we used to ride together



We all family lil one we supposed to die together



But you had to go first (first)



I mean the first to make it out the ghetto but you left in a hearse



Now the preacher sayin life goes on after the rain



After the pain but it aint the same



I remember we used to ball together



Me and you homie hustlin project halls together



Whodi we all stood tall together



Silkk C and me got you on our arms forever



Chorus:



We popped dollars together



Counted dollars together



We was on a roll doin shows *****



We was always together



I lost so many peers



Shared so many tears



It's a trip to see so many rappers get killed



And uh its' a mystery on Tupac



Biggie Smalls changed his life and the next day he got shot



Easy E died of aids



And its so many unknown rappers lyin in graves



To the media you aint **** till you die



You make the cover of every magazine when you take that final ride



Big Pun went triple platinum when his heart stopped



On the radio and video stations nonstop



Who wanna be next



While you a dead superstar the record company still cashin checks



Pour some liquor for the homies that done moved on



And light your lighters for the soldiers cuz they never gone



Chorus:



I need to know the names of these songs here?city opera opera theater



the first song i believe is elton jon "blue eyes" the second is "any day now" by the carpenters... i dont know about the last one though....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
live update