Thursday, December 10, 2009

Did i do wrong by hanging up on her?

Today I was with my friend Ruby we were taking the train to my other friends house sunshine...by the time we got off the train ruby鈥檚 sister calls her and tells her to get home. I was a little upset but I understood so ruby told me to go to sunshine鈥檚 house I said no I wasn鈥檛 going to go without her so we leave and when I got home sunshine calls me and asked me why didn鈥檛 we go to her house I told her because ruby had to go home ruby just called me and I told her sunshine called and ruby asked me what did she say I told her she asked why didn鈥檛 we go to her house and ruby asked me what did I tell sunshine I said u had to go home she got all defensive at me and goes why did u tell her that now she鈥檚 going to tell everyone I was like why r u worried about what other people have to say it鈥檚 not like they give u money or feed u she goes its my business not yours I was like well GROW THE **** UP and hung up on her...she鈥檚 20 imp 19 it does bother me that she has a curfew but why worry



Did i do wrong by hanging up on her?opera sheet music



No, you did nothing wrong...she shouldn't of gotten mad at you for telling your friend the truth.



Did i do wrong by hanging up on her?shows opera theater



I'm a little confused so let's see if I got this right. You and Ruby were supposed to go to Sunshine's house but once you got off the train Ruby's sister calls for her to come home. So Sunshine calls you asking why you didn't come over and you told her because Ruby had to go home. Am I right so far??



So was it Ruby or Sunshine who got all defensive?? I'm assuming Ruby. That's where I am confused. Why did she get upset?? Just because you told Sunshine that she had to be home??? If that's the case then that's pretty childish of Ruby to get upset at you for telling her that. Whats the big deal of telling Sunshine the truth??



I think that was mean of you to say that to Ruby and just hang up. But I think it was also dumb of Ruby to be mad at something so silly. Whats so bad about being home at a certain time????? Was it a secret she had with you and then you accidentally slipped it to Sunshine??? If so then I can see Ruby being upset at you for telling her that, cuz you promised not to tell and you did. Just my wild guess.



I would apologize to Ruby for being a **** and hanging up. Tho.
Its so weird. Why can't u just go to ur other friends hse on ur own? U state that its ur friend too. You both needa learn to grow up!
if you are 19...you should definitely be able to use punctuation. this was one long sentence. i had to read it three times to understand.



you all need to grow up. you should have been able to go to your friends house by yourself, and ruby shouldn't have a curfew...hell, she really shouldn't be living at home and be under the direction of her sister. she should be in college or something.



and you shouldn't be fighting over what people say, or who tells what to who. because your supposed to be friends.



forgive me...but this sounds like a fight that i had when i was in fifth grade.



completely ridiculous.
No nothing is wrong with that

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
live update