Thursday, December 10, 2009

AM i wrong for doing this plz reply?

Well today i was with my friend lets call her Ruby we were taking the train to my other friends house lets call her sunshine...by the time we got off on the stop we were suppose to rubys sister calls her and tells her to get home so i was like damn owell so she goes i gotta go home and ruby told me to go to our friends house i said no i wasnt gonna go without her so whatever we leave and when i got home sunshine calls me well she asked me why didnt we go i told her bcus and i told her because ruby had to go home so whatever ruby just called me and i told her sunshine called and ruby asked me what did she say and i said well she said why didnt we go to her house and ruby asked me why did i tell sunshine i said because u had to go home she got mad at me and goes why did u tell her that man now shes going to tell everyone that i got a curfew or whatever i was like but sunshine already knows whats the big deal she started yelling at me i was like wtf r u serious who cares who she tells



AM i wrong for doing this plz reply?passions soap opera



Ok first things first. Next time please use periods ..... I was so freaking confused right now. I don't know why your friend cares, my friend lived at home when she was 19 and she would leave a party because she would have to be home at 2am. I'm not sure what your friends curfew is, but what does she expect, if your going to live at home, your most likely going to have to follow the parents rules. I don't see why she would get mad at you unless she specically asked you not to tell anyone that she had a curfew. Just give her a few days and she'll get over it. And if she doesn't, hang out someone who doesn't have a curfew.



AM i wrong for doing this plz reply?mr messed up opera theater



hell naw u ain''t wrong if your friends puts u down to impress someone she ain't yo friends drop that witch

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
live update