Thursday, December 10, 2009

AM I WRONG for Hanging Up On HER?

Today I was with my friend Ruby, we were taking the train to my other friends house sunshine.By the time we got off the train ruby鈥檚 sister calls her and tells her to get home. I was a little upset, but I understood.Ruby told me to go to sunshines house I said no I wasn鈥檛 going without her so we leave. when I got home sunshine calls me and asked me why didn鈥檛 we go to her house,I told her because ruby had to go home.ruby just called me and I told her sunshine called and ruby asked me what did she say,I told her she asked why didn鈥檛 we go to her house and ruby asked me what did I tell sunshine I said u had to go home...she got all defensive and goes why did u tell her that now she鈥檚 going to tell everyone I was like why r u worried about what other people have to say it鈥檚 not like they give u money or feed u she goes its my business not yours I was like well GROW THE **** UP and hung up on her...she鈥檚 20 im 19 it does bother me that she has a curfew but why worry



AM I WRONG for Hanging Up On HER?city opera



I think it is you that needs to grow up - not "ruby"...she had every right to feel offended that you told her business to someone - without discussing it with her first, which is what an adult would do. You had no right to swear at her and hang up. The adult thing to do in the situation was you aplogizing for talking to "sunshine" with out discussing it with "ruby"...and saying you will be more careful the next time.



I would not want to be friends with someone who swore %26amp; hung up on me either...instead of respecting how I felt.



AM I WRONG for Hanging Up On HER?performing shows opera theater



There was no need for you to hang up on your friend Ruby like that. Ruby is right: you shouldn't have told her business to your friend Sunshine and the adult thing for you to do is to apologize and let her know that you didn't mean any harm when you told Sunshine what happened. If the curfew was that serious to her, she should've told you not to tell anyone so that was kind of her fault too. Cussing her out on the phone was wrong also and you know that. The best thing that you can do for yourself is to find some adult friends who don't have curfews, that way nothing bad won't happen. You shouldn've also respected her feelings because as a friend, that is something that should be addressed instead of cussing her out like that. Good luck.
Wow what is wrong with her? Ok so I think you were definitely wrong for hanging up on her but I agree that she is making a big deal about the fact that she has a curfew and is now willing to end the friendship over something that stupid.



I also agree with her that it is her business but if it was that serious she should have told you not to tell anyone about it and she didn't, so still her fault for flipping out.



Don't worry about it, move on, and make friends with adults from now on.
and your how old....before you go giving advise about growing..... try it yourself.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
live update