Saturday, December 5, 2009

I am having trouble for geog?

i am having trouble finding the soures of websites with fruitful information for



-distribution and factors influencing temperature



-measurement of temperature , max and min thermometers



-description of sunshine duration around the world



measurement of sunshine duration - sunshine recorder



follow these guideline thx! the more websites and information the better. organisation.



thanks :)



I am having trouble for geog?chinese theater



Maybe this might help a bit. Maybe you will do better looking at a good old school geograhy text book or two or try the library or encyclopedia. Good luck.



I am having trouble for geog?opera mini opera theater



Check Wikipedia it helped me complete my Geography Project



All the Best

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
live update