Saturday, December 5, 2009

To all the folks who dig my stories, and to those who do not.....are you ready for some trivia?

1. What is Sunshine's last name?



2. What state is she from?



3. Who has turned into a drunk?



4. Where does Sunshine live?



5. What is Matt's nickname for Sunshine?



To all the folks who dig my stories, and to those who do not.....are you ready for some trivia?the grand theater



. What is Sunshine's last name?MacGillicutty



2. What state is she from?Virginia



3. Who has turned into a drunk?Miss Kitty



4. Where does Sunshine live?On the outskirts of Dodge City, Ks.



5. What is Matt's nickname for Sunshine?SunnyMac



I adore you and your stories Sunshine!



To all the folks who dig my stories, and to those who do not.....are you ready for some trivia?soap opera opera theaterGreat going, Kayboff! I love Sunshine's stories so much, I find myself laughing out loud! She is a real talent. Sunshine, I don't think there is a vain bone in your body...keep "em comin' cause we love 'em!! Report It


1. MacGillicutty



2. Virginia



3. Miss Kitty



4. Her house in Dodge City



5. SunnyMac
agree with -kayboff- and see you already have all the correct answere's
I haven't known Sunshine long enough to answer these ?'s, sadly!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
live update