Thursday, December 10, 2009

Who sings these songs?

I DON'T REALLY KNOW THE LYRICS, SO BEAR WITH ME



One of the songs goes like:



I hear you're going again, what could you possibly want?



I thought that we could be friends, but now I know it was a front...



No self-control, and no holds barred



Little did I know that I would be scarred...



First you say whoa-oh, then you say yeah



(something, i don't know), throw your hands in the air



The other song is one called "Steal My Sunshine"



It starts like:



I was lying on the grass/ on Sunday morning of last week



indulging in my self-defeats...



I know/ it's not/ for me -steal my sunshine-



making sure I'm not in too deep -steal my sunshine-



If my lyrics are off, I apologize. Anyone know these artists?



Who sings these songs?headache



the only one i know is If You Steal My Sunshine...LEN sings it



Who sings these songs?paramount theater opera theater



steal my sunshine is by len
i know LEN sings steal my sunshine

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
live update