Thursday, December 10, 2009

Anybody belive in reincarnation?Anybody rember a past life, do u rember doing somthing u've nev

I'm a Native American of the Saskatchewan tribe. My ancestors came from Russia, making my tribe blonde I'm wiccan and a mentor to four Witches in training. Two of them were my sisters from past lives, this is the first life where we were not related so we performed the blood sister ritual; you cut your thumb and press them together w/ the people you wish to be related to. My name is Autumn Sunshine, in my most recent life my name was Sora. There are other worlds out there, I was on one of them. We were human, but I was diffrent, I was unaturally quick, strong, and skilled with swords. I was a witch and I owned a big horse named Warrior. My student/sister/neighbor Grace's name was Lura, she owned of one of the fastest horses in the land, and she 2 was a witch. I met my student/sister Sunshine caus' she's Grace's friend. They are both 11. Sunshine's name was Valtina,Lura was her twin.Somthin made Val use magick 4 personal gain and she turned bad, using dark magik,not caring bout Karma.



Anybody belive in reincarnation?Anybody rember a past life, do u rember doing somthing u've never done b 4?say yes



I believe in reincarnation. I've had a number of lives. I'm usually a Priest/Priestess. I often teach the young. I was once a Queen. I was even a General in an army once. I remember little. My mom was my child in one. My youngest brother was once my Mentor. My stepdad and I have never met before, but he was sent to test me in this life as my next is supposed to be huge (apparently, he's always born in the sign of the Monkey and always stirs up trouble!). I have dreamed of losing a child to miscarriage, rallying a small group in mutiny (against heresy charges!), and being left for dead surrounded by spiders (i'm an arachnophobe now). All of these have been linked to my past lives. I've been told by a psychic I know that I can't remember more because of blocked pain or something. That in most of my lives, I'm open to nature. I believe I've seen ghosts or spirits and she says that this is natural for me, but that I have trouble hearing them because my last life ended violently (and apparently because I listened to a ghost).



Anybody belive in reincarnation?Anybody rember a past life, do u rember doing somthing u've never done b 4?palace theatre opera theater



When I read about princess Anastasia (the last of Russia's royal family), things seem familiar, and when I look at pictures, I feel like I was there - like I was her. Particularly with this one where she takes a picture of herself in the mirror. I try not to hink anything of it and stay away from looking at that stuff because it feels like I lived that life. It creeps me out to get that feeling.



I see that the person above me answered the same thing. LOL
we never lived before,no such thing as reincarnation.
you need jesus
my mom was a man in past life...



i do believe in raincornation
Yeah, I recall slapping naive idiots like you in my past life. Freak. There is no God, there is no spirit. If there is - show me.
Have you considered another explanation for your stories? Reincarnation is a very limited belief and limits how many of those other realms people can understand and use.
You should be very careful when it comes to mixing people's blood together.



I believe I lived in the old West in a cabin with my brothers, sisters and our parents. I believe I was a mom in the 70's (1970's)and I had two children (a boy and a girl), I think I also lived in the 1920's, 1930's and 1950's. I wouldn't mind getting a past-life regression done to find out more though.
i was Anastasia Romanov

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
live update