Thursday, December 10, 2009

Tribute To Mama...?

As a child, my mam always sung "You Are My Sunshine" to me so as a tribute to her I am going to name my future daughter(s) something having to do with the sun...also my mama's name is Cheryl, which means "beloved"so...



DAUGTHERS:



Cara Mia means "my beloved"



Mia Soleil(so-lay) means "my sun"



Soleil Zahara(za-ha-rah) means "sunshine"



SINGLE GIRL:



Cara-Mia Soleil Zahara means "my beloved sunshine"



Cara-Mia Soleil means " my beloved sun"



Mia Soleil Zahara means "my sunshine"



*Which do you like the most?*



Tribute To Mama...?performing shows



I like Cara Mia and Mia Soleil. The last few names are a bit long and complicated.



Tribute To Mama...?say yes opera theater



Mia Soleil is my fav from the list



cara Mia isn't bad though
2 middle names or hyphenated names are just too pretentious and burdensome.ZAHARA is ANGELINA JOLIES adopted kids name so no lose that one!



i like MIA SOLEIL but hopefully she will only go by MIA the other name is pretty but will always have to be explained as to how to say it or spell it so it really is a bother in my opinion sorry!



i like



MIA CARA



or



CARA MIA.



GOOD LUCK.
Soleil Zahara
Soleil Zahara
Cara Mia!!! My mom sung that to me too!!!!
My niece's name is Cara...I love it!



Cara Mia



Cara Pisa



Cara Lea



Cara Cheryl



Cara Cher



Cara Ana



Cara Lyn



Cara Julietta



Cara Sol
I like Mia Soleil!
I've always loved Cara Mia.
Most favorite is Mia Soleil, next is Soleil Zahara
http://www.babynamesworld.com Is A Good Website, And You Can Go To Advance Search, Then Search By Meaning - Beloved, Sun, Sunshine.



Some Other Names Meaning



Beloved - Carine, Davina, Milena



Sun - Eloisa, Elliana, Helina, Kira



Sunshine - Helicia, Hina



Love Cara Mia Thou..Caras A Great Name Lol!



Good Luck



x
Cara-Mia Soleil Zahara-my beloved sunshine! That is so beautiful and creative!
If you named your daughter Cara Mia.. That would be My face in Spanish!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
live update