Thursday, December 10, 2009

What should I name my bakery?

My name is Danielle and my nicknames are Dani, Dani Girl, and Sunshine. It doesn't have to have that name in it, but just some ideas. Here are some I've been given so far. Please feel free to add. I don't want anything too ordinary. I want it to be catchy yet professional. Any thoughts and ideas would help. Also, please let me know what you think of the ones I've been given. We will be selling cookies, cakes, breads, muffins, candy, everything. Thanks!!!



Dani Girl's Pastries



Sprinkles of Sunshine



Big Buns Bakery



Sunshine Dani's Bakery



Dani's Delights



Dani Girl's Bakery



Sunshine Delights



What should I name my bakery?classical music



Dani's Delight's



or Dani's Buns %26amp; Muffins



What should I name my bakery?ms stress opera theater



There is already a Sunshine bakery that makes crackers and buscuits for the public, so copyright issues might be at stake.



"The Bakers' Dozen"



Baked to Perfection by Danielle



Dani's Hearth Bakery Shoppe
The Cakery Bakery
How about Dani Minoque



that way it will stand out and you will be famous...
I love Sunshine Delight!!!



I would suggest Pastry Heaven!!!
Sweet Thoughts
Sunshine Delights is the way to go...



Or Sunshine Sweets.
danielle's bakery
Bakers' Paradise
Sunshine Delights are great!



Puts a smile on my face.



"Sunshine Delights, gives a mood boost with one bite! Feel the sunshine on your face!" :P



I really really liked it though! And also, it gives the warm feeling that one would like in a bakery, or in any type of food-selling store actually.



Good luck with the bakery! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
live update