Saturday, December 5, 2009

Are these big hints that she is into me???

I like this girl. She often calls me sunshine and other sweet names such as sweetie. We get along really well! I have even told her I treat her as a girlfriend, but we are not actually dating. I normally send her a cute goodmorning text every day.



This morning I get a text message saying "Goodmorning sunshine. When do you want to get hitched. Just Joking". A few days ago she referred to me as husband in an email!



Is this a serious hint she is dropping that she like me or not? Am really confused?



Are these big hints that she is into me???dream theater



Women like to play head games. It's not really her fault, it's just the way women are. to know if she's really into you, ask another woman on a date. it sounds harsh, but if she really likes you she may get a little jealous. too jealous may be a warning sign, but go ahead and stay friends with her and talk to her, but waiting will get you nothing but burned in the end. let her know you are wanted by other women and that you are not going to be a little puppy dog waiting arund for her. women want what other women want. let her know other women want you



Are these big hints that she is into me???performing arts opera theater



she likes u but somehow she is trapt somewhere that she cant accept u...maybe of the situation....maybe she likes u and probably she dosent think that u do....or something just kept her not to make a move on u....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
live update