Saturday, December 5, 2009

Ok, people are getting me sick, I'm converting to Islam and that's that?

I'm in love with Sunshine, but that's not the only reason I'm converting, it was at first, but i'm really serious about becoming a muslim. sunshine has taught me so much about islam that i can't ignore, she always said that she is who she is because of islam, and if islam has brought up such a wonderful and amazing person like her, it can definately make a better person out of me. i've promised her that i'll wait for one more month and do more research, and that's the only reason i'm waiting. and for all you who say i'm stalking her, if it wasn't for her beautiful spirit, i wouldn't have learned about islam, so i'm thankful that i did.



Sunshine, i'm sorry i had to say it out loud, but i have to let everyone know (and you too) that i've never stalked anyone in my life, and i only followed you because you've made a better person out of me



Ok, people are getting me sick, I'm converting to Islam and that's that?met opera



Sammy... I'm flattered, I really am, but I don't think you need to do all this.



If you're converting because you see that Islam is right for you, then be it... I just didn't want you to rush into something for the wrong reasons.



Peace.



Ok, people are getting me sick, I'm converting to Islam and that's that?movie theatre opera theater



Allahu Akbar! Now there is the type of conviction in a person that makes them a strong Muslim. I hope you and sunshine have a wonderful life in this world, and that you are blessed with paradise in the hereafter!
Uh, thanks for sharing. Good luck with that.
I don't know which is worse. A follower or a follower of a follower. You choose.
wow thats really nice to hear, i hope u can know the religion more and if u have any questions just ask me, may Allah guide you to the right path
thats nice i say go for it
interesting...... if its a true story.



Good luck! Enjoy your new faith
You are making me sick now. There's nothing funny about being a stalker (or being stalked by one) and islam is even worse. Get help and find out why you are so incredibly needy. That's why islam and Sunshine want you now...they prey on weakness and you've shown a lot of that, especially spiritually. I'm very serious, you should get some professional help whether any of what you say is true or not.



God Bless.
If you want to be muslim, I am happy for you. But stalking is not permitted in Islam. Gotta cut that out dude!
Well, Good Luck!



God's Peace!
aw how sweet



i wish all stalkers where like you



but you know what



you do what makes you happy



and if sunshine has helped you reach that



then it is wonderful xx



edit



I am all mushy now



I keep reading what you wrote lol
Good for you. Hope it gets you laid.
go ahead. I won't stand in the way of sinners. but seriously, you sound like a stalker...
praying for u Jesus loves u
Jesus said " I am the way and the truth and the life, no one gets to the Father but through me."

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
live update