Saturday, December 5, 2009

Do you want to trade weather?

I've heard how all you English whine about how you dont get any sunshine, well us in Pakistan get plenty of sunshine, infact it reached 50 degrees C today and yesterday. We want rain and you lot want sunshine so why not? Fair deal



Do you want to trade weather?opera songs



Good plan



Do you want to trade weather?secure browser opera theater



It's not true how all BRITISH whine about the weather, it's just a myth. I love the rain and wind, winter is my favourite season. I live in Greece now and I hate the summers, the worst part of being away from the UK is the weather. You can keep your 50 degrees
I like our weather.



Nice mix.



Keep your weather, I don't want it.
The problem is a a, that 50 degrees C is too hot! You are right that us in the UK moan about our dodgy weather, but for me, I would like 30 degrees C most of the time!
I don't every complain about the not enough sun. I live in Houston, Texas where it reaches 100 degrees F easy during the summer. i would kill for less sun not complain about it. Hope I helped!
I don't mind the welsh weather, so you keep your scorching heat. I'm basking under the cloudy skies at the moment, and its pleasantly mild.
hi its 4.30pm in Scotland and the weather is fantastic not to hot not to cold ...and your welcome to my rain anytime ...any minute now ... have more than enough your welcome to it
No, here in Arizona it's HOT and dry. PLENTY of sunshine.



I would take some rain, though.
what a bloody great idea..... why not trade other aspects of our lives too, food, politics, sports, and our MILITARY too. That would be wonderful!



I'm sure we'd have something to complain about then :)
New Orleans- hot and sticky as always. Might rain though.
Well I live in Tooting, London. It's sunny and if you walk up the high street you may think you actually are already in Pakistan. So thanks but someone has beaten you to it.
No thanks its been nice here today...
No thanks we really really need the rain in South GA.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
live update