Saturday, December 5, 2009

Do you like this name for a daycare centre?

Little Sunshine Daycare.



You know how young children are like little sunshines, they truly light up your life. So I want to incorporate this idea into the daycare name. I could name it plainly "Little Sunshine Daycare" or I could do something a bit similar that has a wonderful ring to it --- except I'm blank about this. Can you guys help me?



Here's a bit about the daycare:



*Small home-based daycare... 5 kids



*Exceptionally healthy food and physical activities



*Educational activities that would help the child learn basic reading skills, math, and other interesting topics that would prepare them for school and for life.



*Lots of love and tender care.



Do you like this name for a daycare centre?home theater



Sounds GREAT!



Do you like this name for a daycare centre?comedy club opera theater



It's cute. Little Sunbeams Daycare is nice too. :-)
I think that's a really cute name. I also think daycare on the end of it sounds cute too! Keep it!! Good luck with your business!
Great name already! You should keep "Daycare" so there is no doubt about what your business does. BTW you should check with your County and State to make sure the name is legally available. Check the dba (doing business as) register with the County Courthouse or, if you plan to incorporate, check availability with your State's Secretary of State. Good Luck!
cool
You brought "sunshine" into my day. Great choice. Good Luck!
Awsome choice with that name!



if i saw that name and the services providedm i would be more than happy to bring my children there.



good luck with your business!
Great choice! Sounds good to me.
yes
great name!!!!



i love it!!!



%26lt;(-_-)%26gt;
it's nice but if you want something shorter you can call it sunshine day care (by the way sunshine is my native american name)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
live update