Saturday, December 5, 2009

Who sings this?

"what what in the butt"



who sings that?



and who sings....."you are my sunshine, my only sunshine...you make me happy when skies are gray..."???



Who sings this?tickets



Samwell sings "what what in the butt"



and



GENE AUTRY RECORDED THE SONG "you are my sunshine" AS A COWBOY BALLAD. COUNTLESS OTHER SINGERS HAVE ALSO RECORDED THE OLD CLASSIC.



Who sings this?ballet opera theater



the first one is sameul. the sunshine one idk.
idk about the first one, but the u are my sunshine is an old folk song passed from generation to generation
1. Samwell - What What (In the Butt)



2.Lots of people have sung it



http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/You_Are_My_...
For the first one are you thinking of the Thong Song by Sisqo

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
live update