Thursday, December 10, 2009

My poem do u like?

what dose everyone thing of this unfishisned poem



to my secret velintine



from your lovely susnshine



i know am not as smart as Einstine



but im still your sunshine



i should have love you more in time



but instead i drink summer wine gasping in the sunshine



i clambed the masculine pine and dreamed of my sweet sunshine and are secret velintine



your mine mine in the sweet rays of sunshine



your as sweet as turpentine from a masculine pine



i wish you were mine so we could make love in the sunshine



how do i edited it to a poem from and anyone would like to add on to all my mis sakes go head hit me



My poem do u like?movie theater



I'm sorry, but you need to really think about what you are trying to say and stop being so concerned about forcing the rhyme...it needs a lot of work...



My poem do u like?tickets opera theater



nice try
Turpentine is not so much sweet, as it is a toxic poison.
spell check and try different rhyming words

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
live update