Saturday, December 5, 2009

?Can you write an amusing pargraph or 2 or more that includes these Marshal Matt Dillon lines?

1. Tall ,dark and handsome.



2. He is so laid back and comfortable in his own skin.



3. Sunshine is GA GA over that boy! A regular NUTCASE, I'm tellin' ya !



4. The sexiest man this side of Jupiter.



5. I'm the law in this town.



6. Sunshine loves me.....Pip pip and doodly do!



7.An honorable man in a dangerous land.



8. Keep the homefires burnin', Sunny.



9. It's only a scratch, Doc.



10. Miss Kitty can barely tolerate the new girl in town.



11. Uh huh....... Is that a fact?



12. Where's Sunshine...... I need some hillbilly lovin'.



?Can you write an amusing pargraph or 2 or more that includes these Marshal Matt Dillon lines?ballet theater



“If you are looking for an honorable man in a dangerous land. Someone who is tall, dark and handsome. The sexiest man this side of Jupiter. Go no further than your hero and mine…..Marshall Matt Dillon, James Arness….whoo hoo, give it up folks….for the man himself”



The Gunsmoke Convention announcer had really not even cut the surface on describing the Great Man. Now in his 80s he still cut a fine figure as he strode slowly onto the convention stage. The hoards of fans were whooping, hollering, applauding and calling out his name as they pressed against the stage.



He spoke “why thank you folks. I…” tumultuous applause rang out, lasting for several minutes before he could speak again. “please, folks let me speak” the room fell hush asJames spoke. ”wow this is almost too overwhelming. But I do know this….the devotion and support I have received over the years from you my fans has made life so much more meaningful for me and Janet my wife.” (at the mention of his wife there was almost an audible collective shrug coming from the mainly female crowd)



“I want to thank you all for coming to the Gunsmoke convention. I hope you all have a great time. I think the organisers have arranged something special…yes they have…it’s a showing of a Gunsmoke episode (my favourite) called ‘ I am the law’ so sit back and enjoy it friends”. At the end of his speech James walked off stage to thunderous applause as the lights dimmed and the moving black and white images echoed Marshall Matt’s history.



One of the audience members whispered to her friend “ Ohh he is so laid back and comfortable in his own skin. Don’t ya just love that about him?” yes it was Sunshine. Her friend Silva quickly explained in hushed tones “Sunshine is GA GA over that boy! A regular NUTCASE, I'm tellin' ya”. The people sitting near her let out a titter of laughter and then fell hushed.



On the screen, in the final stages of the broadcast Marshall Matt Dillon faced south along Front Street as he stood in challenge to the gun-slinging stranger.



“I'm the law in this town fella. I think you had better leave” said Matt strongly



“ Uh huh....... Is that a fact? Well I think otherwise……Deputy”. The gun-slinger spat out the words with vitriol.



They stepped forward together in unison. Step by crunching step. Matt’s jangling spurs the only other sound to be heard. Suddenly two gun blasts rang out and both men stumbled and fell.



In the next scene Matt was lying in bed with a sling over his right arm. “It's only a scratch, Doc. I gotta get up and make sure the town is safe” He murmured to the Doctor. “now you just lay still Matt” said Doc Haliday “that outlaw aint no danger to the town now. Your shot was clean through the heart. We all have a lot to be thankful for that you are the straightest shooter in this town.”



“Doc, I am the law here and the law always wins” Matt smiled and Doc nodded. The End.



Later Sunshine and Silva lined up to get James’ autograph. Half an hour they waited patiently but finally got what they wanted. “Hello, thank you for waiting so long, and what is your name?” James smiled at Sunshine who was suddenly unable to speak. Silva stepped in and said “Sunshine lurves her Matt!” Sunshine was about to elbow Silva in the stomach when she stopped and realised that would be a bad thing to do in front of her hero.



“Sunshine loves me.....Pip pip and doodly do! Hey I won’t tell Janet so she won’t get jealous. Okay? That is right lovely of you ma’am.” James laughed. After quick hug and a photo with "Matt" she and Silva walked off in a daze. A few moments later Sunshine looked at the poster showing her hero and his signature. Silva was leaning over her shoulder and squeaked, “oh look he wrote you a message. What does it say?”



“Keep the homefires burnin', Sunny” read Sunshine “Sunny, he called me Sunny!” said Sunshine dreamily…..then she feinted.



?Can you write an amusing pargraph or 2 or more that includes these Marshal Matt Dillon lines?chicago theater opera theater



" I'm the law in this town and the sexiest man this side of Jupiter and some say I'm tall,dark and handsome"said Marshal Dillon



Miss Kitty can barely tolerate the new girl in town so took action. Marshal Dillon and Doc confronted Miss Kitty only for her to respond "it's only a scratch,Doc. Uh huh....is that a fact?" said Doc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
live update