Thursday, December 10, 2009

How about "this" pick and choose...?

Would you choose: "Good Day Sunshine" ~ Beatles, "You Are The Sunshine Of My Life" ~ Stevie Wonder, "Sunshine Of Your Love" ~ Cream OR "Walking On Sunshine" ~ The Pretenders?



Something else? =)



How about "this" pick and choose...?concerts



I would pick something else.....my favorite Beach Boys tune



"Don't Worry Baby"



Wishing I was in Old Town Pasadena, CA.......but, love what I do.



Have a good day "sunshine" ~ LOL!



Gerry :)



How about "this" pick and choose...?headache opera theaterFickle!!! Thanks so much for choosing me! Have a wonderful evening! Gerry :) Report It


Walking on sunshine! I love that song!!!
I am quite partial to "The Sunshine Of Your Smile" right now....I have a recording of it by Chas %26amp; Dave.
"Sunshine Of Your Love
Good Day Sunshine - Beatles all the way
Good Day Sunshine" ~ Beatles, "You Are The Sunshine Of My Life" ~ Stevie Wonder, "Walking On Sunshine" ~ The Pretenders?



i like all three and i can't choose!!:)
I'd pick three- Good day Sunshine, You Are the Sunshine in My Life and Sunshine of Your Love.



I don't like the pretenders-never did never will
Cream! Though I love me some Stevie Wonder. I like The Beatles too but that's not my favorite song of theirs.
I chose The Beatles, but "Here comes the sun"...a favorite way to start the day for me!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7WK95HkOk...



i don't pick any
walking on sunshine hehehehe and nothing else on
id pick walking on sunshine by the pretenders. love them
98 Degrees, Sunshine After The Rain.........I know I'll get lots of thumbs down, but I love that song! :)
walking on sunshine
Good Day Sunshine



I wish it was sunny here!
"Take Away The Sun" - Dropbox (A little known band put together by Godsmack front man, Sully Erna)
Didn't John Denver sing a song about 'sunshine on the water .. .makes me happy' ?



In lieu of that, I'll take the Beatles!
I have to pick Stevie Wonder "You Are the Sunshine of My Life" ....... it is one of my all-time favorites ..... it is a romantic song and a feel good song all in one ...... = )

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
live update