Thursday, December 10, 2009

Whats your personal theme song?

Not your favourite song but the one that describes you or like makes you feel special



MINE IS:



You are my sunshine,



My only sunshine you make me happy



when skys are gray



youll never know dear how much I love you



please dont take my sunshine away



and if you want a real song it could be Dont tread on me by metallica



Whats your personal theme song?opera score



Kewl,however mines is:Vanessa Carlton's...White Houses...she lost her virginity carelessly and she is constantly regretting it..



Life about now is filled with peer ressure everyone is haveing sex and kissing and talking about it...and I am not and I feel left out and foreign and I am tempted to do it..but when I listen to her song . It tells me it makes no sense rushing..cuz I will regret it forever if I do..and I am still a virgin..I've never kissed and I am in college...also everyone has bf and I don't..but I will hold on..she gives me wisdom,courage and faith..I am certainly learning from her mistake (in the song)..



SO I am saying to myself...hey pookie you are not gonna make sucha silly mistake no rushing take ur time don't do it because everyone else is.



Whats your personal theme song?musicals opera theater



Survivor by Destiny's Child
Sadly I think the best for me would be Because of You by Kelly Clarkson.
Into the West by Annie Lennox from the LOTR: Return of the King trilogy.
Mine: I'm Not Okay (I Promise) by MY Chemical Romance. Why: I"m not okay anymore
girlfriend (dont cha) by the pussycat dolls!!!



lol jk :DD
The Long and Winding Road. Life is a twisty journey, you never know what's around the next corner.
Secret Agent Man...except WOman

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
live update